The efficiency of the human heart is highly dependent on its supply. Improve the blood circulation in the body and overcome the first signs of cardiovascular disease will help, eating the right healthy food. Have long been diet №10, which is suitable for preventing problems with heart and struggle with them.
Nutritional guidelines for cardiovascular disease
At the slightest problems with heart should adhere to the following rules:
- To exclude from the day diet products that can stimulate the nervous system, or to significantly limit their number. We are talking about caffeine and products containing it: cocktails, energy drinks. They increase heart rate, which causes additional load on the heart muscle.
- Minimize the intake of animal fats. It’s canned meat, fatty poultry, pork, sausages, bacon, smoked products. They have a lot of harmful cholesterol that accumulates in blood vessels and forms plaque, which provoke the development of atherosclerosis, circulation, including the blood vessels that feed the heart.
- To limit the amount of salt in the daily diet. This will reduce the amount of liquid that is retained in the body, and to reduce the burden on heart that will not be forced to pump the extra blood volume. For example, one of the causes of high blood pressure – fluid retention in the body due to excessive salt. Attempt to abandon marinades, sauces, smoked meals, fast foods, convenience foods.
- To add to the diet fatty acids omega-3. They help to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, not allowed to form thrombi. Most of these acids in vegetable oils, they can also be found in lean fish, seafood.
- Eat often, but small portions. In the field of cardiovascular diseases filled the stomach and bloating lead to irritation of the autonomic nerves responsible for the heart. You should eat 4-5 times a day, but portions should be small. In this case, the food will be easily digested and will not create an additional burden on the nervous and cardiovascular system.
Forbidden foods for heart disease
If there are certain problems with the cardiovascular system, forget about:
- fresh bread and pastries;
- meat broths;
- meat fat varieties of sausage, smoked meats, bacon, canned meat;
- the fatty fish, canned fish;
- sour cream, cream, fat cottage cheese;
- fried eggs;
- marinades, pickles;
- coffee, cocoa, strong tea;
What is allowed?
Doctors are allowed to use such products for patients with diseases of the heart:
- stale bread, toast, crackers, white bread;
- vegetable soups;
- meat low-fat varieties, boiled or baked without fat;
- fish low-fat varieties and seafood, boiled or steamed;
- low-fat milk, cheese, yogurt, kefir;
- scrambled eggs (but infrequently);
- pasta of durum wheat;
- boiled or baked vegetables;
- ripe fruits and berries (but sour);
- dried fruits;
- weak tea;
- freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices;
- vegetable oil.
In General, it is necessary to remember that fried, salty, smoked, spicy, sour foods benefit the body will not. To be healthy and to help the heart, should eat boiled, baked, steamed dishes, food cooked in steam. It will be useful not only for the cardiovascular system, but also for the stomach and the state of the organism as a whole.