Autumn is the time when the immune system begins to decline gradually, the body weakens and is not always can effectively resist infections. What to do to not get sick in the fall? How to strengthen the immune system in the off-season?
Ways of enhancing immunity in autumn
In the fall, with the fall of temperature, reduced photoperiod and increasing rainfall, the majority of people starts to feel General weakness, drowsiness, lethargy, tires easily and is often sick. This is due to the weakening of the immune system, but there is a winter. Therefore, autumn is the best time to take care of your health.
Therefore, to enhance the protective properties of the organism should:
- Correctly and fully fed. Very important in the autumn takes on food. It is important to prepare meals so that to store more nutrients and vitamins. To this end, the vegetables should be subjected to minimal thermal treatment, to give preference to fresh salads, dressed with vegetable oil. Actually autumn isn’t the best time for diets to strengthen immunity, it should establish a food, and not to limit it. Also, do not skip meals. In addition, the body in the autumn, the necessary dairy products.
- Dress according to weather conditions. Autumn can be very difficult to adjust to the new way, to understand the need to get out of the closet hat, scarf, boots, jacket. The common cold, which arises from the banal hypothermia, significantly weakens the body, and it becomes harder to fight SARS and other diseases. Therefore, hiding in the closets of summer clothes and are not afraid warm and comfortable clothe themselves and their children. Also, be aware that the autumn weather is capricious and unpredictable, so it is always better to have a jacket or umbrella, just in case.
- To avoid stress. As it is not obvious, but many forget that the nerves is the cause of many diseases. Stress in conjunction with peremenchiva weather can substantially weaken the protective properties of the organism. So no worries for any occasion. Avoid stress and overwork, and disease are less likely to chase you in the fall.
- Sport and physical activity. Moderate exercise is always useful, but especially in the fall when you need to improve blood circulation, to normalize the functioning of the heart, blood vessels, and lungs. The decrease of temperature adversely affects blood circulation, to normalize and adapt the organism to the cold, is exercise. You can do daily morning exercises, run, swim in the pool, work out in the gym or attend group classes. It is important that physical activity not only healthful but also fun, then it will be more likely to keep it systematic.
- Drink herbal teas. Especially useful is the tea of rose hips, which retains vitamin C even in dry form. It is useful to add in tea with lemon.
- More walk in the fresh air. Walk is good for the body, even on a cloudy day. It is also necessary to ventilate the room: the germs gather there where a lot of people and no fresh air.
Autumn is a test for immunity and stress to the body. But to adjust to the new conditions can be quite fast, the main thing to understand the importance of good nutrition, moderate physical activity, fresh air, avoidance of stress. And did not need any medications to strengthen the immune system.