“Sick like a woman” – this phase is characterized by gynecological diseases many of us. However, this terminology does not exist and each of gynecological diseases has its own name. However, diseases that affect only women have a number of common symptoms. To identify what kind of gynecological problem worries a woman can only be a consultation and examination by a gynecologist, which many ignore.
What symptoms indicate pathology
Unfortunately, most women do not go to an important annual routine inspection if they do not concerned. But some diseases of female reproductive organs for a long time to occur without symptoms. There are also a number of symptoms characteristic for gynecological diseases, so every woman it is important to know them. So, about pathological processes of the vagina, uterus, appendages, etc. show the following symptoms:
- Vaginal discharge
- Abundant painful periods, irregular cycle
- Pressing pain in the abdomen radiating to the pelvis
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Infertility and/or spontaneous abortions.
The most frequently diagnosed women’s disease
To diagnose and identify the cause of the disease can only be a specialist. But, as noted gynecologists, women’s disease, like all others, have a number of predisposing factors: hypothermia is a frequent, genital infections, abortion, heredity and congenital disorders (e.g., tilted uterus, etc.), which if left untreated inflammatory processes in organs of small pelvis, etc. the Most common women’s disease is:
- Vaginal candidiasis (thrush) and vaginitis. In this case, the inflammatory process occurs in the vagina.
- Myoma (fibroids) of the uterus – benign neoplasm, which arises in the muscular layers of the body. The most affordable and informative method of diagnosing fibroids ultrasound because the tumors may be very small scale and not always noticeable during the inspection at the gynecologist
- Adnexitis – inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries
- Endometriosis – a condition in which the cells of the inner layer of the uterus (endometrium) begins to grow outside of this layer
- Ovarian cysts – education, filled with liquid or semi-liquid contents
- Cervical erosion – the formation of defects or ulcers on the mucous membrane of the body that violate its integrity.
Prevention of gynecological diseases
Why gynecologists as doctors in any other specialty insist on disease prevention? Because prevention is always more effective than treatments (especially if the disease is neglected and difficult to treat). The advice of gynaecologists is simple, much harder for the woman to follow them. It is very important to avoid genital infections and to use a barrier method of contraception. Especially if you know little about your partner: he never said to hurt and to be treated then you will have.
Only condom use will protect from infections and from unwanted pregnancy: intrauterine devices and birth control pills infections do not protect. In the cold season it is important to think about your health hypothermia – short skirts, thin tights, etc. will be from the soul to wear in the warmer time of the year. Also important fact is avoiding stress, proper rest and nutrition. Any rigid diet (as well as the consumption of high-calorie, fatty foods and junk food) adversely displayed, including on women’s health.